Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Couple of things

- Misleading? Rep. Paul Broun Jr.? Really? I never would have guessed it.

- This is a very cool idea.

- Related to that, read Dan Lorentz's post on walkability.

- In news of the awesome variety, apparently Spencer Hall (aka Orson Swindle) swung by my tailgate on a day I was not there. Well, I suppose it wasn't that awesome since I was forced to abruptly cancel my tailgating plans this past weekend when my computer broke - again - though that calamity forced me to buy my brand, spankin' new MacBook. Still, I'm a little bummed I missed the festivities at Tent City, but you can check out footage from his trip to Athens-Clarke County ... complete with an interview of Maya, random clips of Scott hollering and a rundown of the famed Cherrishinski.