Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tremendous

Sweet!

Rep. Paul Broun knows my name. I'm flattered.

Of course his rebuttal is exactly what I expected it to be because, again, remember when I asked this ...

Now, make no mistake, if you're ideologically opposed to some components of the proposed reform, such as a public option, then those are perfectly legitimate positions to hold. However, with needed reform within reach, it's not enough simply to say you don't like the proposed plan. You have to be able to explain why the proposal won't work, and then offer an alternative plan that expands coverage, lowers costs and increases efficiency.

Um, where's Broun's plan? I see a letter that's devoid of the necessary analysis, relies on fearmongering and laughably accuses me of being 'misinformed' solely because I didn't seek an audience with the congressman.

I issued a rather simple challenge. If you don't like the proposal, that's fine ... but tell me what you do like.

Broun, again, didn't do that.