Saturday, August 15, 2009

Frye responds (quickly!)

Well, Spencer Frye is efficient at rapid response - something, quite frankly, which warms my heart - as he responded to my nudging.

My goal is to meet as many folks and hear what's on their minds. I'd like to know what they want in a mayor and what issues are important to them, so putting this committee together and getting some more attention for what we're doing should be good. Hopefully doing this will let me speak to even more people in the coming weeks. I'd like to get this feedback and evaluate what's best for the community, as well as see what's the right fit for me. So I like to think of this being as the beginning of a discussion of what's best for Athens, and I hope to hear from a lot of folks.

That's a pretty good retort. So, per his request, feel free to contact him with your questions, concerns and comments at 706.254.1679 or email him at spencerfrye@gmail.com.