Friday, June 12, 2009

For paveplanet ...

... who said the following ...

With all due respect to JMac, I don't see anything in his background that remotely qualifies him as exclaim what is in the best interest of the Democractic Party of Georgia or who may be the best candidate. Posting observations on a blog is certainly entertaining, but should it elevate one to be given a sizeable column dealing with a subject that he has little formal or professional training? I should think not.

Arguably, he's right of course. My six years as a reporter and editor can't possibly give me any type of journalistic experience, nor can the more than five years I've maintained a blog that covers local and state politics. And, gosh, the four years I've spent consulting local and state Democratic politicians and candidates surely gives me no comprehension of what goes on in the political arena.

Yep, I suppose I should just focus on posting stuff that he finds 'entertaining.'.

No comments:

Post a Comment